You can make it easy for yourself and order off of the catering menu or you can request specific meal options catered to all food restrictions! Our management team will ensure proper labeling, packaging, and even deliver your request!
Phone: (346) 257-4960
Text: (832) 917-7950 or (206) 661-5857
Our Mission: To represent the historic and inspirational flavors of Vietnam and Louisiana with the same hospitality that come from their homes by focusing on traditional methods combined with locally sourced products that are made-to-order.
Cajju is a family-owned and operated Vietnamese-Cajun style restaurant featuring a variety of seafood and beloved traditional Vietnamese dishes. The passion for food has always been apart of who we are which started at a 'PHO' restaurant our mother owned. That exposure was ingrained into our perspective of appreciating quality service and food when dining out. This is now our opportunity to provide quality products sourced locally and from industry-leading vendors to fully display our cultural values through food. The team to create this vision holds over a decade of service industry experience and learning from world-renowned culinary experts; our guests can be sure of a safe, comfortable, and enjoyable visit.
Cajju has been and will continue to be a place that does not only serve food, but their communities, near or far.
- Donated to Stanley elementary numerous times. Vouchers and prizes for auction events, Dinners for the entire faculty members/teachers, and funding for certain programs.
- Cajju is finalizing two "Spirit Night" events, one with a local elementary school and another with the Katy ISD FHA program, this unique program teaches students how to farm and grow livestock. 15% of total sales for the event goes directly to the school/program to fund different areas of need.
- Help fund the "Retired and Disabled Police and Sheriff" Foundation for 3 consecutive years (First donation was placed during construction)
- Provided funds to a little league baseball team for equipment/gear for 2 consecutive years. "They went far into the championship!"
- Provided prizes, gift packages, and vouchers to multiple neighborhood communities for their events.
- Based on our geographic location, Cajju only saw high-school students or fresh out of high school/college students available for hire for the "Front of the House" positions. This gave us a very challenging, yet unique opportunity to help expose and develop young adults to the professional expectation and experience before their next step into adult-hood. With this unique workforce demographic, we've experience a yearly exodus of team members going off to college, and now heading into the crawfish season with our third group of new trainees.
Fridays & Saturdays 9:00pm-11:00pm
SELECTED BEERS, WINE, AND SAKE AVAILABLE NOW!
KARAOKE, LIVE MUSIC, & STAND UP ON WEEKEND NIGHTS!
Cajju is looking for local talents who can preform for these nights. Please have them contact us via email or call.